Library Covid-19 Information
In accordance with the NSW Health checklist for libraries, you must provide your details for the purposes of contact tracing. This information will be deleted after 28 days.
As a condition of entry, you must adhere to the following:
- Adhere to all directives by Service NSW and NSW Health in relation to COVID-19 public health orders and restrictions, and advice
- Sign in is mandatory using Service NSW contact tracing tools. You will be refused entry if you do not check in.
- if you are feeling unwell, please do not enter the building;
- If you have visited a declared Covid-19 hotspot you must comply with the health orders in relation to that area
- readers and visitors exhibiting signs of illness may be asked to leave by Library staff
- Practice physical distancing and good hygiene at all times
- Please be respectful to staff and other visitors
- Follow all directional signage and staff instructions
- Entry will be refused or you may be asked to leave the premises if you do not follow these conditions of entry.
- The library may be operating at reduced hours, contact your library branch for more information or view the branch information on our website at www.rtrl.nsw.gov.au.
- Seating will be reduced, and groups and meetings will only be available if regulations and space allow.
- Please return all items in the chutes provided
- You will be able to borrow items as normal and pick up reserves. If possible, please reserve items via the online catalogue available from the library website
- Normal borrowing periods apply
- Frequently handled items like newspapers and children's toys may be unavailable at this time
- Printers, scanners, Wi-Fi, and a limited number of PCs will be available for you to use
- Staff may be able to assist with computers, copying and scanning from the required 1.5 metre distance
- PC sessions may be limited. Bookings preferred.
Help us by...
- Downloading the Service NSW CovidSafe app to easily check in at the branch
- Sanitising your hands when you enter the library
- Practicing good hygiene and maintaining social distancing
- Staying at home if you are unwell
- Using the loan stations where possible
- To reduce physical contact, EFTPOS is the preferred method of payment where available
- Our eLibrary remains open 24/7
- Children's programs and author events will continue online
- Staff are available to help over the phone 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
For more information, contact your local library.