Literary Reference Centre
Literary Reference Center provides users with information on thousands of authors and their works across literary disciplines and timeframes.
Search by author, title or keyword to find:
- plot summaries, synopses and work overviews;
- articles/essays of literary criticism;
- author biographies;
- book reviews;
- classic and contemporary poems;
- classic and contemporary short stories;
- author interviews and more.
In addition, Literary Reference Center includes key literary reference books:
- Merriam Webster's Encyclopedia of Literature
- Continuum Encyclopedia of American Literature
- Continuum Encyclopedia of British Literature
- Continuum Encyclopedia of Children's Literature
- The New Princeton Encyclopedia of Poetry and Poetics
- Beacham's Research Guide to Biography and Criticism
- The Oxford Illustrated History of English Literature
- The Columbia Companion to the 20th Century American Short Story
- MagillOnLiterature Plus.
Click here for access with your library barcode/username and PIN.